1. It is mandatory for the authors of paper/ poster presentation to be registered delegates/students at the time of submission of abstracts.
2. Acceptance of abstracts for paper/ poster presentation is subject to the decision of the scientific committee which shall be final and binding.
3. The total duration of paper presentation will be of 9 minutes-7 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for discussion.
4. The total duration for poster presentation will be 3 minutes.
5. One student is allowed to participate in only one category of the scientific presentation.
6. Only one presenter is allowed per paper presentation and maximum of two students are allowed per poster.
7. Students from Zone One (Gujrat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa, Daman Diu) registered under Category B for the conference, only will be allowed to do poster or paper presentation in the Zone One- 2nd PG convention. The award winning papers/ posters from the same, will be allowed to present their posters / papers in the 34th IACDE national conference.
8. Award winning students from the Zone 2, 3, 4 (rest of India) will be allowed to present in the main conference only.
9. The candidates, including the award winning papers from zonal conferences, need to submit the abstracts in stipulated time to be accommodated for publishing in conference souvenir.
10. Only those candidates who will be physically present at the conference are eligible to receive certificates.
1. The paper presentation should be original work. Reviews will not be accepted.
2. The title- The title of abstract should be concise. The complete title should be in sentence case and should not contain abbreviations.
3. Content -
A. The abstracts should not exceed 250 words including the title.
B. Font style-Times New Roman, font size 12, paragraph alignment-Justified, spacing of 1.5 between the lines.
C. It should include the introduction, methodology, summary of results and conclusion.
D. Abstract shall not include references, tables, charts and drawings. Abstract body shall not include any indication of personal details of the authors. Avoid reference to institution names, location or funding sources.
4. Presenting author's full name and surname, contact details, Email address, phone number shall be stated separately.
5. Guide’s name and details regarding institution/ hospital should not be disclosed in the abstract or in the final presentation.
1. LAST DATE for submission of abstract is 30th August 2019.
2. If the abstract is accepted the notification will be sent to the authors.
3. Last date for submission of the final complete presentation in PowerPoint format is 1st November 2019.
4. Schedule for the paper and poster presentation will be displayed on the website.
• Abstracts must be submitted via this website.
• The students registered under Category B (from Zone One states - Maharashtra, Gujrat, Rajasthan, Goa, Daman and Diu) will upload their abstracts in the separate tab provided for the same.
• Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered.
• For poster presentation, a maximum of 2 contributors are allowed, all of whom must be registered for conference.
• Poster will be displayed on LED / LCD screens.
• The poster should preferably have maximum of three slides in the power point formats.
• Animations and Videos shall not be allowed.
• The presenters must be present near their poster during the allotted time for presentation.
• Evaluation of the Posters will be done by the judges on the stipulated date and time.
• Posters should have name of author (s).